We collect, use and save your personal data exclusively within the framework of the provisions of the valid data protection regulations of the Federal Republic of Germany. In the following, we will inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the data collection and use.
1. Responsible body The operator of this website and therefore the responsible body Dr. Christoph Steinschulte, auf dem Felde 25, 22415 Hamburg
2. Collection and processing of general data Every access to our website and every retrieval of a file stored on this website are logged. The storage serves internal system-related and statistical purposes. The following are logged: name of the file called up, date and time of the call, amount of data transferred, notification of successful call-up, web browser and requesting domain. Additionally, the IP addresses of the requesting computers are logged. Further personal data is only recorded if you, as a user of the website and / or customer, provide information voluntarily, for example in the context of an inquiry or registration or to conclude a contract or via the settings of your browser.
3. Collection of personal data Personal data within the meaning of these data protection provisions are individual details about your personal or factual circumstances. This includes in particular your name, your e-mail address, your telephone number and, if applicable, your address, if you have given us the latter. Personal data also includes information about your use of our website. In this context, we collect personal data from you as follows: Information about your visits to our website such as the scope of the data transfer, the location from which you access data from our website and other connection data and sources that you access. This is usually done through the use of log files and cookies. Further information on log files and cookies can be found below. The data collected also includes data received from you in the context of individual communication, e.g. by email.
4. Purpose of use / legal basis We use your personal data for the following purposes:
1. To provide the online services you want,
2. To ensure that our website is presented to you in the most effective and interesting way possible;
3. To fulfill our obligations from any contracts concluded between you and us;
4. To inform you about changes to our services. The data is collected on the legal basis of the provisions of Art. 6 GDPR. 5. Information about your computer and cookies
Each time you access our website, we collect the following information about your computer: the IP address of your computer, the request from your browser and the time of this request. In addition, the status and the amount of data transferred are recorded as part of this request. We also collect product and version information about the browser used and the operating system of your computer. We also record the website from which our site was accessed. The IP address of your computer is only stored for the time you are using the website and then immediately deleted or anonymized by being shortened. The rest of the data is stored for a limited period of time. We use this data for the operation of our website, in particular to determine and eliminate errors on the website, to determine the utilization of the website and to make adjustments or improvements.
We may also collect information about your use of our website through the use of so-called browser cookies. These are small text files that are stored on your data carrier and that save certain settings and data for exchange with our system via your browser. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which the cookie data was sent, as well as information about the age of the cookie and an alphanumeric identifier. Cookies enable our systems to recognize the user's device and to make any default settings available immediately. As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is transferred to the hard drive of the respective user's computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and to be able to offer you a better and even more tailored service. They enable us to recognize your computer when you return to our website and thereby save information about your preferred activities on the website and thus tailor our website to your individual interests.
In the cookies we use, only the data explained above about your use of the website are stored. This is not done by assigning it to you personally, but by assigning an identification number to the cookie (“cookie ID”). The cookie ID is not merged with your name, your IP address or similar data that would enable the cookie to be assigned to you. If you do not want browser cookies to be used, you can set your browser so that the storage of cookies is not accepted. Please note that in this case you may only be able to use our website to a limited extent or not at all. This storage takes place on the legal basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit.f) GDPR. Our legitimate interest lies in the improvement, stability, functionality and security of our website.
6. Data security All information that you transmit to us is stored on servers of providers who offer an appropriate level of data protection within the meaning of Art 45 (1) GDPR. Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of the data transmitted over the Internet to our website. However, we use technical and organizational measures to secure our website and other systems against loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. In particular, your personal data will be transmitted in encrypted form with us.
7. Passing on / provision of your personal data We do not pass on your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to the data transfer / provision or we are entitled or obliged to transfer data due to legal provisions and / or official or judicial orders. In particular, this may include the provision of your data for the purpose of concluding or fulfilling contracts, providing information for the purpose of criminal prosecution, to avert danger or to enforce intellectual property rights. If we then do not provide your data, this could result in the non-fulfillment of contractual services, extraordinary termination of the respective contract, cost and damage claims and claims (also by third parties), and / or fines or even criminal penalties for you and / or us may lead to legal violations associated with the non-provision of the data
8. Data protection and websites of other third parties The website may contain hyperlinks to and from the websites of other third parties. If you follow a hyperlink to one of these websites, please note that we cannot assume any responsibility or liability for third-party content or data protection conditions. Therefore, please ensure that you are also aware of the applicable data protection conditions here before you transmit personal data to these third-party websites.
9. Data that we receive in the context of individual communication, e.g. through email inquiries Data that we receive from you in the course of individual communication are stored by us for the following purposes:
1. a) To meet our obligations from any contracts concluded between you and us or to initiate such contracts 2. b) To process the request and in the event of any queries that may arise.
The legal basis for the collection of this data is either your consent to the processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR, the fact that the processing in accordance with Article 6 (1) (b) GDPR is necessary for the fulfillment of a Contract to which the data subject is a party, or necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures that take place at your request and / or processing is necessary in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. c) GDPR to fulfill a legal obligation to which we are subject . In particular, this concerns commercial retention requirements for business correspondence. Furthermore, an ongoing customer relationship between you and us represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f). GDPR.
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a short message to our contact details given in the legal notice. 10. Deletion of data The data processed by us will be deleted or restricted in their processing in accordance with Art. 17 and 18 GDPR. Unless expressly stated in this data protection declaration, the data stored by us will be deleted as soon as they are no longer required for their intended purpose and the deletion does not conflict with any statutory retention requirements. If the data is not deleted because it is required for other legally permissible purposes, its processing will be restricted. This means that the data is blocked and not processed for other purposes. This applies, for example, to data that must be kept for commercial or tax reason.
12. Your rights and contacts You can, for example, view your personal data at any time free of charge and, if necessary, request their correction and / or - if the data storage is not required for the purpose of fulfilling the contract, the statutes or the law - a deletion and / or just blocking. We recommend that you have backed up your data yourself, if necessary, before you assert any claim for deletion against us. You may also have the right to restriction of processing, objection to processing and data portability, which result from Art. 15-21 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If the processing is based on your separate consent, you can revoke this consent at any time with effect for the future. For the aforementioned purposes and / or to receive more information about this, please contact our contact and address details given in the imprint of this website. If you have any questions, comments or inquiries regarding the collection, processing and use of your personal data by us, please contact us, as already explained, using the contact details given on this website. If you are of the opinion that the processing of your personal data by us is unlawful, you as the person concerned also have the right, in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with one of the supervisory authorities that are also responsible under this provision. End of the data protection declaration.
Source: IT law Hanover | E. Strohmeyer, attorney